Monday, April 26, 2010

An Occasion to Celebrate...

This weekend some dear old friends of ours celebrated their 30 year anniversary with a huge soiree at this beautiful venue. I love these sorts of events, the ones that give you an excuse to get all gussied up and see everyone else in their finest. Mango's parents were able to make it down from North Carolina for the party, so I was able to dance the night away with the whole family...
Doesn't my sister's hair look great? She decided to go blonde for the occasion, I think it suits her quite well.Posing for a little photo with Dad.Showing off my beautiful new earrings that Mango's mom gave me. They were tons of fun to wear because they jingled when I moved them around ;-) Happy 30 years Al and Cassie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great party! You are so beautiful!

Moonbeams and Kumquats said...

You all look B-eautiful!
Love the drama in your Eyelashes...and Tammy's lighter shade. oh and i'm still working on you present ;)