Friday, April 2, 2010

Starting off our Staycation

Happy Friday!

Since Mango and I both have off today because of Good Friday we decided to take this weekend and have a little "staycation". We're going to be playing tourist in our home town and hopefully find some new sights that we haven't seen before. First item on the list, the local zoo. Everyone whose been tells us it's an amazing place to visit and by far one of the coolest attractions in Miami. I checked out the website and got so excited that I called Mango at work and started begging like a 5 year old to go...he said yes...score! Of course, you can't have a staycation in S. FL without going to the beach, so one day this weekend is definitely going to be a full beach day. I'm hoping I'll come back to work with a wicked tan on Monday.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Love,
Mangonett

Image via FGR

0 comments: