Thursday, May 13, 2010

Aviator

Every season comes with its fashion obsession. For me its usually tights for the Fall, boots in the Winter, flowy dresses in the Spring, and sunglasses in the Summer.
Last Summer I was obsessed with giant Nicole Richie and Jackie O inspired sunglasses. The darker, the bigger, the better. This Summer I've done a complete 180 and developed an infatuation with aviators. I'm enamoured with their gorgeous simplicity, light frames, and cool retro look. Basically, I big puffy heart these guys and can't get enough. Aviators

First row right to left:
Chloe $295
Rayban $130
Carrera $120
Second row right to left:
Rayban $140
Cutler and Gross $490
Retro Sun $275
* All found on Net-a-Porter

Just for fun ;-)





Images via We Heart It and Fab Sugar

1 comments:

jenna ♥ a little blue said...

do u know who's heart aviators those are? love them