Tuesday, July 27, 2010

What I Feel Like Wearing Tuesday

I'm already thinking about Fall. What can I say? I guess the 95 plus degree weather and what feels like 200% humidity is starting to get to me. Today I'm loving the combination of pretty florals and nicely structured military jackets. I have a feeling this will be a great look to help transition into fall...A few weeks ago I was fortunate enough to find an amazing military jacket on sale at JCrew for only $18! It was one of those finds that make you walk around the store guarding it with your life...unless that's just me that does that.
I can't wait for the weather to cool off a little bit so that I can start wearing this look. In case you're looking for the perfect jacket, the always awesome JCrew has a couple amazing ones to choose from and it doesn't hurt that now you have an excuse to find pretty, floral dresses...

1 comments:

Christine said...

That will definitely be a great look for early fall. I've been looking for a nice army jacket but haven't found one yet.