Monday, August 2, 2010

Bird Gallerie

This past weekend the hubs and I popped into our local Z Gallerie, lured in by their giant "sale" signs and the hints that the new Fall items were slowly being sprinkled around the store.

I instantly fell in love with this black and white Bird Throw...
it feels like your favorite sweater and it's big enough to keep you cozy during those Sunday naps, plus, the pattern is beyond adorable. I didn't get it that day, but I've been thinking about it ever since. Perhaps I'll have to make a Z Gallerie run later this week?


In my day-dreams I would have it paired with two other new Fall items that I loved. Casually laying on a beautiful sofa like this...
with this mirror on the wall... Ah, lovely.

1 comments:

Lyndsy said...

Love all of those items! Beautiful!