Thursday, August 5, 2010

Editorial Day Dreams

Mondays and Thursdays always seem to be my most hectic days of the week. On Mondays I'm trying to knock myself out of my weekend daze and on Thursdays I'm trying to finish everything up so that I can fully enjoy Friday in all of it's pre-weekend glory.
However, I decided to take a little break today to day-dream over this beautiful editorial for Vogue Australia. I love every single thing about it, especially those amazing Louis Vuitton shoes, those shoes have been on my mind for a while now. It also has me pondering the idea of cutting my hair short. If I were to ever cut my hair short, these would be the photos I would take to my hair stylist. Since I just spent the past year growing my hair long, that probably won't happen for a while. Until then, I'll just focus on the shoes.


Images via FGR

0 comments: