Thursday, August 12, 2010

Fantasy Shopping: Furbish

Today has been oddly busy...it must be a full moon. Is it?
In any case, I now interrupt the oddly busy day to do a little fantasy shopping. Today I will be shopping at Jamie's newly launched online shop for her fabulous store, Furbish Studio, in North Carolina. For a while I was thinking of making a pilgrimage to North Carolina to visit the store, but I don't have to any more because she now has everything online! Yey!

So what am I buying on this little fantasy shopping trip?
The python tray that I have loved ever since I first saw it in Lonny. She has it in 3 sizes... oh the possibilities!
This adorable beetle throw pillow that I think would look great in our family room. Oddly enough, I'm not a fan of insects, but they do look wonderful on throw pillows.
The metallic cowhide...because it's awesome. And this super chic doggy bed. Technically I don't have a dog right now, however I do plan on coming home one day and "surprising" my husband with one in the future. When I do, I will opt for one of Jamie's dog beds. You hear that Mango? Our puppy will have a fabulous dog bed.


What would you choose to buy this shopping trip?

0 comments: