Monday, August 9, 2010

Heather Grey Nails

My husband still looks at me funny when I giggle with delight while I show him my new nail color, then I explain to him that nail polish is one of the many perks of being a girl ;-)
Last season I was head over heels in love with the dark grey awesomeness that is OPI's "You Don't Know Jacques". So, I was beyond excited to see that the newest trend in nail color is its lighter heather grey counterpart...Isn't it pretty? It's perfectly neutral, yet it's unexpected...Love. This past weekend while perusing the drugstore aisles I stumbled upon this lovely shade by Sally Hansen called "Wet Cement"...It looks a little darker in the photo than it does in real life thanks to my awesome camera-phone skills, but in any case, I absolutely love it! Best part...it was only $3.
So what your latest favorite nail color?

1st Image via WhoWhatWear & 2nd Image by Mangonett

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great on you!
Sally Hansen has been coming out with some amazing colors!