Monday, September 13, 2010

#NYFW: My Little Black Book

I might not be at fashion week (insert tear and sniffle here), but thanks to Twitter, I have been obsessively attached to my phone checking the latest tweets of those who are...it's almost the next best thing.

Info on the next show, who's sitting where, who's talking to who, and above all, my favorite update: photos of the clothes!

If you'd like to share in my Fashion Week Twitter madness, here's a list of my favorite bloggers and fashion industry insiders to follow for the latest scoop:
Bryanboy @bryanboy
Hanneli @HanneliM
Emily @byEmilyJoe Zee @mrjoezee
Harper's Bazaar @harpersbazaarus
Style.com @styledotcom
Oscar de la Renta PR @OscarPRgirl
BagSnob.com @BagSnob
Coco Rocha @Oh_So_Coco
Jessica Stam @Jess_Stam
Nina Garcia @FashionNinaG

Do you have any twitter favorites? Please share!


Image via The Sartorialist, "The Bloggers" image via I.Made Dwi Antara, & "The Insiders" image via mrjoezee

1 comments:

Lauren said...

great list. I think I need to get into twitter just for occasions such as this.