Monday, September 27, 2010

Snippets of the Weekend

Made an awesome roast with a Cajun Injector marinade. My husband insisted on doing the injecting and looked like a mad scientist. It gave the roast an amazing flavor, however, a word of caution: inject slowly because the marinade will shoot out at all angles and you (in this scenario it was me) will be wiping marinade off of your walls and counters for a while...
Popped into my local Anthro and treated myself to this pretty little blouse...
then I decided to head over to Zara where I found this little cable knit sweater, which fits perfectly into my evil plan of recreating this outfit (Floridian style a la' short sleeves) ...
and when the weekend wasn't revolving around food or shopping, I dove into my closet project. I am proud to say that the first phase of editing is going very well, so far I'm only half way through the closet, but have made some great progress.

How was your weekend?

0 comments: