Thursday, October 21, 2010

Style Portrait: Gwyneth Paltrow

Today I am happy to introduce a new blog series here on Journeys of Mangonett called Style Portrait!
The series will be featuring style icons both past and present for their amazing fashion, inspirational homes, or perhaps both. I will be posting the series once a week and if you have any suggestion of who you would like to be featured just send me an e-mail!


For the first Style Portrait, I decided to feature a lady who I considered to be one of the ultimate style icons and one of my personal favorites...
She's a master of  perfectly combining classic femininity and a modern edge. Always looking flawless and comfortable in her own skin, she manages to be the ultimate career mom of two. If you haven't yet, check out her GOOP newsletter. Its filled with amazing recipe ideas, Eco-friendly advice, and great shopping ideas.


Images collected from Elle magazine, Casa Sugar, Zimbio, & Glamour
*Many of the image sources are unknown to me because I have collected them over time. If you know of the sources of some of these images, feel free to e-mail me and I will include them.

0 comments: