Friday, November 19, 2010

Ah, to Travel...

"A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving" - Lao Tzu

"We wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfillment" - Hilaire Belloc
"Like all great travelers, I have seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen." - Benjamin Disraeli

"I have found out that there ain't no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them."
- Mark Twain
"Half the fun of the travel is the aesthetic of lostness."
- Ray Bradbury

"To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries." - Aldous Huxley


Next week we'll be away! Have a fabulous weekend and an even better week!

Images via We Heart It

2 comments:

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Have an amazing vacation! I love these quotes. The second is my fave and the one by Twain is too true.

First day of Magic said...

i loved that post, these quotes and the pics.
have fun and no destination in mind