Thursday, November 18, 2010

Style Portrait: *Vacation Edition*

Next week Mango and I will be jet setting to the tropical beaches of the Dominican Republic!
I'm looking forward to spending my days choosing between a margarita or a daiquiri and working on my tan, but for now the one thought that is consuming my mind is what to pack...
A selection of bright and fun bathing suits is a must since most of our days will be spent laying beach side...
 When strolling through the resort, a pretty cover-up is a must...
In town, I'm thinking bright colors and patterns would look pretty. Plus, I'm thinking this is a perfect time to rock my hoop earrings and wear my beloved panama hat...
at night, nothing shows off a well earned tan better than a white dress.
Now to start packing!

Images via Dustjacket Attic

2 comments:

Paula said...

great blog :) i'm following you here and by twitter! :) (where i found your blog)

laura @ so alaurable said...

Have a great time! I'm jealous of your beachy vacation!