Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What I Feel Like Wearing Tuesday

This season I treated myself to a pair of JCrew's matchstick cords. I had always loved their look and each season promised that I would get myself a pair. When they went on sale for $30 I bought a pair in their dark green (dark loden if you want to be fancy) and am completely obsessed. I hadn't worn cords in so long that I forgot how amazingly comfortable they are. Plus, they give a slightly dressier look that jeans. So, when I saw this photo on Stockholm Streetsyle I fell in love, yet another way for me to wear my new cords. I normally wear them with a nice top and my flats, but I loved how these dark green cords were styled with a classic trench, simple black top, and paired with dark brown oxfords and bag. I also love the red lipstick, such a pretty pop of color.
French casual
P.S The cords are currently on sale for $20!

Image via Stockholm StreetStyle. Trench, top, shoes, pants, and bag by JCrew.

0 comments: