Thursday, May 5, 2011

Art of SCAD

The Sartorialist took photos of these two beautiful young ladies in Savannah, Georgia. By looking at them I'm guessing that they could be students of Savannah's famous art school, the Savannah College of Art and Design (or as the locals call it, SCAD). Especially the girl in the photo on the right, standing there looking oh-so-cool with her notepad.
My husband and I visited the city for the first time this past January and fell head over heels in love with Savannah! We were only there for a day and a half, so we can't wait to go back and spend some quality time exploring the city. All over the city we saw SCAD's art students sketching the city's historic buildings, statues, and gorgeous trees. Next time we go I'd love to make a stop at the SCAD store since it was closed when we were there. Until then, I love browsing their online store:
Their jewlery is unique and awesome...
Perhaps I'll find some cool pieces of art for the house...
I think these pictogram plates are so adorable.

Until then Savannah!



 Item images via SCAD Store

0 comments: