Friday, May 20, 2011

Hello Friday...

Happy Friday everyone!

This is one of the shots from a prom inspired photo shoot my sister and I did two weeks ago, I think it's so adorable. She was such a sweetie and laughed at every corny joke my sister and I made...trust me, there were a lot of corny jokes. That's how we roll. The blog post with more photos from the shoot will be up later this afternoon, so if you're feeling like going to the prom today, head on over!

This weekend the hubs and I are looking forward to spending some quality time at home after all the traveling and house guests we've had the past couple of weekends. Plus, we're looking forward to spending some time with Brandy Beans! Perhaps we'll take her to the beach and see how this country dog likes the sand.

Have a wonderful weekend!


0 comments: