Friday, July 29, 2011

Weekend! Weekend! Weekend!

Happy Friday my dears!

I hope you all had a fabulous week that went by fast so that you can start your weekend!

As for me, the week did not go fast, but I am super excited to start the weekend. My long-time friend that I have known since the first grade is in town with her new baby boy, who we affectionatly call "Meatball" (because he's delicious!). I'll be spending my weekend soaking up the rays and catching up with her on the funny stories that come with being a new mom.

Have a wonderful weekend! And I'll leave you with three of my favorite images from the new Rue issue to help us all start off the weekend with pretty spaces...
I love the bookcase filled with cookbooks! I would love to one day have a bookcase in the kitchen filled with my favorite cookbooks full of notes in the margins and post-its (i.e. I actually use them).
Love this bed, so dramatic.
These chairs are awesome, so delicate looking.


Images from Rue

1 comments:

MissBliss said...

Great pics... I love the creative chandelier and hope you are having fun with your friend!