Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday...

Are any of you beginning to feel the hints of Fall arriving? Granted, I'm in S. Florida, so some of you are probably feeling it a lot more than I am, but lately during my morning walk with Brandy I've been noticing a change in the light and there's a cool breeze that wasn't there before. Could it be? Fall is coming to Florida? Oh please let it be true! I am so tired of this humidity and heat, I am ready for some cooler weather!

I made these pumpkin spiced oatmeal pecan cookies this week in an effort to bring the season a little closer. They're awesome and chewy and full of pumpkin flavor, plus they're low in fat, I highly recommend you try them if you like oatmeal cookies. I'm looking forward to snacking on them all weekend ;-)

Have a wonderful weekend! Don't forget the Super by Perricone giveaway ends tonight! Click on the image below to enter:
Image via Patterson Maker


0 comments: