Friday, September 23, 2011

Here's to a stressed weekend...

Happy Friday lovelies!

I'm so sorry for the lack of posting this week. It has been an insanely busy week because next weekend my sister and I are going to be exhibiting here:
Yes, we're are taking our little photography business and putting it out there for 800-1,000 stressed brides to see! I'm so nervous and excited at the same time. We want our booth to look the best it possibly can, which has not been easy considering we don't have any actual "walls" to work with. So this week I went to Home Depot and with the help of one of their awesome employees (thank you Enoch!) I literally constructed something to hang photos from in the middle of the aisle. My house is a mess and I have to-do lists everywhere because I'm am scared that I'm going to forget something important the day-of. Next week is crunch week and everything needs to be finished. 

Wish us lots of bridal show happy dust! We're going to need it!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Image via Patterson Maker


1 comments:

Once Upon a Tulip said...

Good luck at the expo, how exciting!! can't wait to hear more!