Tuesday, October 4, 2011

This Weekend...

The bridal show was a huge success! We met with so many brides that my head is still spinning, but it was awesome. I had never experienced anything like it before and it was so amazing to hear positive feedback about our work from the brides that visited our booth. 

We showed up bright and early to start setting up and I'm glad we did because those tulle garlands were not in the mood to be hung that morning...
If you can believe it, all of that stuff managed to fit under the skirted tables once the show began. Tammy and I ran to the ladies room for a quick wardrobe change before they let the brides in and it was show time!
My sister volunteered me to be interviewed by the staff at The Great Bridal Expo. Turns out speaking directly into a camera is waaaay more nerve racking than facing a crowd of brides...
Overall, we had a great time meeting all of these amazing couples who had so many creative visions for their wedding photography. The whole day was spent having conversations with them about their wedding day, their plans, and how they met. On a side note, we were right next to the Stella & Dot booth! I couldn't help but wander over every now and then to play with all of the jewelry. I especially loved this necklace, it was amazing in person. Ok, back to the show.
I'd just like to give a special shout out to my hubs who stuck around the entire day bringing us water and snacks whenever there was a break in the crowd. He was awesome and looked like our "head of security" standing there by the booth greeting the couples as they stopped by to see us...
Seriously, what is up with my posture in that photo? I can hear my grandmother yelling at me to stand up straight.






0 comments: