Thursday, November 3, 2011

Brandy in Purple Tartan

I ordered this purple tartan collar for Brandy last weekend. Her current collar is starting to look worn and frayed, so I went on an Etsy hunt for something a little bit more fun. I thought this would pop against her reddish coat and look quite adorable as she strolled on her afternoon walks down our little jogging path. As I ordered it I looked at her and said, "Guess who's getting a new collar!". She looked really excited but I'm not sure if she actually understood what I was saying. Most of the time I just get this face...
So I'm going to assume by all of the tail wagging that she did.

 I received an email from the seller this week asking for her name and to let me know that each collar is handmade, which means it will take about 14 days before we get it. Now I'm checking the mailbox every day even though I know it couldn't possibly be here yet because I must see this collar! Is it weird that I'm so excited about this? I'm contemplating a new dog bed now too...

0 comments: