Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday to Brunch


Happy Friday!

This week both crawled and flew by if that makes any sense. Tomorrow my sister and I are shooting a wedding that I'm very excited about. It's going to be small and intimate, with the couple surrounded by their closest friends and family...that's my favorite kind of wedding :-)

On Sunday I booked a Sunday brunch for just the hubs and I at a restaurant down in Miami by the beach. I'm so excited about it that all week I've been counting down the days. A nice Sunday brunch with mimosas and fancy eggs is exactly what I'm looking for this weekend. We've never been to this restaurant before so it should be a lot of fun to try something new. I hope they have an outside seating area because the weather this week has been amazing.

Have a wonderful weekend! And don't forget to enter the $100 Shopbop giveaway!

Image via Pinterest

1 comments:

Marie Theron said...

Enjoy your wedding commission, Mangonett. I love this brunch photo! Brunching outside is something we often do!