Friday, November 11, 2011

Fun to do the impossible...

We're off to Disney this weekend to enjoy the last weekend of the Wine & Food Festival at Epcot. I've never been before, so I'm really excited to finally get to go. Apparently some of the go-to things to get are the Cosmo-Slush in France and the chocolate cake in Ireland...I think we just stumbled upon lunch ladies and gentlemen. One of my first thoughts when I heard this was, "wait, there's no Ireland at Epcot", but for the festival they bring in all new countries and their cuisine to the park. Have you been to the Food & Wine Fest? Any suggestions of what I should try while I'm there?

Next week I have some cool reviews to post and the winner of the Shopbop giveaway will be announced! Don't forget to enter! Have a great weekend!

Image via Pinterest

1 comments:

Emilee Ryser said...

I was just there so fun!