Friday, December 16, 2011

As 2011 Comes to a Close...


Thank you all for the kind words about Brandy! Your comments and thoughts put a smile on our faces. 

2011 was full of milestones and amazing memories, it's unbelievable how quickly it went by. I'm looking forward to seeing what 2012 has in store for us. Since the year is coming to a close Tony and I have been talking a lot about what our battle plan for 2012 will be and I'm excited for things to come. The same goes for the business venture, Rubber Boots Photography, that my sister and I started in February. In a little over 2 months it will be 1 year since we started the business and 2012 looks like it's going to be an exciting year for us! In regards to the blog, I'm looking forward to making a few changes and making some fun updates. I hope you like them ;-)

We'll be traveling over the next few weeks visiting family. Thank you all for an amazing year and I wish you an even better 2012! 

See you next year!

Love,
Christine



0 comments: