Thursday, January 26, 2012

SMASH

Yesterday I watched the special full-length preview for the new show SMASH. Based on the commercials I wasn't really all that interested in getting into another show, but after watching preview I'm hooked. You can check out the preview by clicking here. It's around 26 minutes long, so make sure you've got a nice half-hour to kill because if you're anything like me, you're going to be glued to the screen. Granted, I love musical theater so this was right up my ally. 

I couldn't help but notice all of the great home interiors while watching the show. After a while I had to back-up and do some screen grabs for you guys...
This kitchen with the cool back splash belongs to Debra Messing's business partner, Tom. I really like the pattern and it's looks fun in such a small kitchen.
 Two other things I loved about his apartment, the giant bookcase in what looks like a piano room and those cool posters hung as a gallery in his foyer...
My favorite was Debra Messing's home...
This is her kitchen, I especially love the white glass tile back splash and the glass front upper cabinets! Totally feeds into my obsession of white kitchens.
Check out the breakfast area next to the kitchen. I love the big round table and wish-bone chairs in a different finish. 
Here's her bedroom full of warm colors and patterns. The color is not one of the first ones I would think of, but it looks nice up against that headboard.
Last, the bathroom floor in the show director's home. While Katharine McPhee was freaking out about having to do her best Marilyn Monroe impression (you'll understand when you watch the video), I was looking at the floors. Love that diamond pattern!

What do you think? Are you going to tune in on Feb. 6th?

Images from SMASH preview

1 comments:

Claudia Cifuentes said...

you know, i've kinda been turned off by how hard they've been promoting it. but I'm obsessed with dancing and musicals so will at least check it out! xo, Claudia