Friday, March 16, 2012

Weekend Links...

The rain has been extremely persistent this week. I usually don't mind it to much during the work week since I'm stuck inside anyways in an office with no windows, it actually lends itself to some cozy weeknight evenings. I'm really hoping it dies down today though, because a rainy weekend will soggy my plans and I won't be a happy camper. So here's to crossing your fingers that we have a bright and sunny weekend!

On another note, my husband received his new iPad this morning, so if you hear distant sounds of someone cheering and dancing with joy, that's probably him. 

And if you're stuck inside this weekend do to the rain, here are a few of my favorite links from this week:

1. The Emerson Fry Spring line launched! 
2. And the Emersone Made line is on sale, I treated myself to these...go forth and shop!
3. I was inspired by the pink and gold combo in this pin, so I snatched these up at Zara to create my own look
4. I really want to make this over the weekend
5. Megan Fox's Cosmopolitan cover sealed the deal on me growing out my bangs
6. In the spirit of Megan Fox hair, I ordered these and they work awesome
7. The Cherry Blossom Girl's trip to India looked magical
8. Essie's Spring 2012 collection is pretty darn cute
9. Sharks are mixing it up, another reason why I stay playing on the edge with along with the little kids and their sand pails
10. Thanks to Erica, a Meyer lemon tree is at the top of my list of must haves for my garden

Have a great weekend!


Image via Patterson Maker

0 comments: