Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Umbrella Gazing

Thanks to Debbie it has been raining non-stop all week and it's been Wizard of Oz style windy. It's actually been quite entertaining watching Jack experience strong winds for the first time. His first reaction was to paw at the wind, then after a minute or so of the wind pushing him around, he got ticked and decided to bark at it...that's my tough boy. With all this rain I've come to the realization that my go-to umbrella is falling apart and needs to be retired. It's bent and has a big business logo from my husband's last job on it, not cute. So I've doing a little bit of umbrella shopping...

Crystal Clear...

Clear umbrella

1. Felix Rey, 2. Modcloth.com, 3. Topshop.com, 4. Amazon.com

Pretty Black..

not so basic black

Brights and Patterns...

solids and patterns

My absolute favorite umbrella is this Felix Rey Bow Umbrella...
unfortunately I can't find it anywhere, bummer. Off to stalk Ebay!



0 comments: