Tuesday, September 11, 2012

{Photo Diary} Michigan through Instagram

Hello lovelies! We're back after a long week up in Michigan!

We went to shoot a destination wedding, which you can read about more here. Then we drove up to Traverse City to visit Tony's dad and do some sight seeing. We saw great lakes, climbed mountainous sand dunes, looked over high cliffs, and visited a little island where horse-n-buggies live. I'm still working on my photos but here are a few Instagram photos we took while out-and-about...

On another note, I changed up the blog again! 
I've been wanting something cleaner and less cluttered for a while. Mainly because I really want to dive back into the blog with some fun new content, so it was time for makeover! It's still a work in progress, so stay tuned!

0 comments: