Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Been Working on a Little Something...

I know. Weeks have passed since my last post, for all you guys know I have fallen off the face of the Earth or worse, become one of Miley's backup dancers (still scratching my head on that one), but no worries friends, all is good in the land of Mangonett.

Very good in fact, because since my last post, this little bundle of joy came into our lives...
Say hello to Baby Mango! I'm officially 12 weeks today and growing. Maternity pants have been ordered since my regular ones can no longer contain my growing belly. I'm always sleepy and chocolate milk is my manna from heaven. We're both thrilled about the little one on the way! I'm due in March, which seems to be coming up pretty fast. 

Now that the baby is on the way, it's moved up our timeline for house projects. I promise that since my last post I've been busy, busy with projects around the house that I can't wait to share with you. So now that I starting to regain my energy, it's time to get moving and start getting the house ready for baby! 

I hope all is well with you all! 

Lots of love,
Mangonett

0 comments: