Monday, February 10, 2014

It's the Bebe Shower!

It seems like yesterday I posted our baby announcement on the blog, and now all of a sudden we only have 4 weeks to go until the little one arrives! Time has totally flown by!

Over the weekend my family hosted a lovely baby shower to celebrate Baby M's arrival at local restaurant on the beach. I spent the afternoon with 40 of my favorite ladies eating a shameful amount of sweets and swooning over little baby gifts. It really was a great day filled with lots of love and the occasional posing while guests took photos of my ever growing baby bump. Seriously people, in the period of about a week my belly bump went from a hint to a full blown, "yeah she's preggo" belly bump.

My sister was able to take a few photos in between all of the running around she did. My girls did such a beautiful job! I even had a surprise visitor all the way from the polar vortex in NJ come in for the event. So cool!

In the words of Franck and Howard from Father of the Bride 2, it's the bebe shower!
I can't get enough of these two :-)





Now we are in the process of finishing up the nursery and a few more projects around the house. Hopefully we'll be done soon and I can basically stare at my stomach waiting until it's time to deliver. The little dude is getting bigger and bigger every day and the waddling has begun. It's almost time to serve an eviction notice! Hope you all had a great weekend!

*All photos taken by Tammy of Rubber Boots Photography*

0 comments: