Tuesday, July 29, 2014

4 Months

It's been 4 months since my little guy was born. He's growing so quickly and changing so much every day. It's really amazing to see how this little human being seems to have all of a sudden learned a new skill over night. The most recent one is his ability to roll around, which means no longer will he stay in one place. Yes my friends, he is mobile!


The most fun is when we take him to new places. Recently we taught him about our love for 5 guys and although he couldn't try a burger yet, he thought the red tiles were pretty awesome. 

I'm still relishing every moment in baby-land. Every day I come home from work and can't wait to hear about his day from my mom, who has been amazing these past couple of weeks watching him while I went back to work. So hello from baby-land, I hope you are all well! Lots of love and baby-hugs to you!

0 comments: