Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Foodie in Me...

My husband and I have several things in common, we both have a sarcastic sense of humor, we're avid movie fans, but most of all we are "foodies". In case you don't know what a "foodie" is, Slashfood.com says that being a foodie involves not only liking food, but to be interested in it. While others like to know about where the food comes from or all the flavors involved in it, I am particularly interested in how it's made. As a result, even though I don't do it as often as I would like to, I love to cook. Especially now that we have acquired some flipping awesome cooking tools as part of our loot from the bridal shower. I am more excited than ever to try out some recipes with my new toys.

Recently, my sister, who's hobby is to find all of the crazy and interesting websites out there, introduced me to the fabulous Tastespotting.com. It is filled with amazing recipes for anything you can think of and even some things you couldn't have imagined. I love how their site is set up to look like a mosaic of recipe cards for you to choose from. This summer, this Foodie is definitely go to try a couple of these recipes! Now, to figure out how get back into exercising, being a foodie can have some repercussions on how well your jeans fit!

0 comments: