Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tick Tock...

Throughout my life I had always had an obsession with clocks and I was fortunate enough to find a man that shared my love of them. Over the weekend we worked on our home, and everywhere we looked we saw a perfect place for a clock. So I went off in search of some inspiration and found some of all different shapes and sizes, however I'm partial to the over sized ones myself.

First stop was one of my favorite home stores, Z Gallerie, it always has something unusual for the home, however I was pleasantly surprised to find this classic on their site, I love how old fashioned the face looks combined with the modern feel of the black frame:




Or I also loved this ultra modern feel of the "Metal Rim Clock" from West Elm:




I loved the simplicity of this over sized tower clock from Wallwinedecor.com:



0 comments: