Friday, June 13, 2008

It's a Hulk Friday! GRRRRR!



It's officially Friday again and I am so ready to get out work and start my weekend! So what's happening this weekend, well, nothing much. Which means that the Mango and I are able to pretty much have a laid back weekend, maybe work on the house here and there and experiment on some new recipes. However, there is one must do on my list for this weekend and that is to go see The Hulk! Whoo Hoo!


Every Friday I tune into morning radio to hear Mr. Movie Fone's reviews on the movies coming out that weekend. While I was expecting him to bash The Hulk, I was surprised to hear that it actually got great reviews from this wonderfully sarcastic movie critic, which made me even more excited to go check it out. Not to mention that there is supposed to me a Robert Downey Jr. cameo in there as Tony Stark in Ironman, which I loved. I'm interested to see how Edward Norton is going to do, according to the Queen of all Media, Perez Hilton, Norton not only starred in the film, but also helped write the story. Of course, there's the always lovable, Liv Tyler, she's one of my favorites. I'm not to interested in seeing the other movie she has out, The Strangers, according to Mr. Movie Fone it was a stinker mainly because the writers forgot one major thing...a plot! However, I won't hold it against Liv.



Another movie I was excited to go see was the new M. Night Shyamalan movie, The Happening, which unfortunately got horrible reviews! Well, I can't say that I didn't see it coming. After movies like The Village and Lady in the Water, I was hoping that this latest release was finally a Shyamalan movie that didn't leave me ticked off once the credits started rolling. So it looks like it's going to be a movie weekend! Can't wait!



Happy weekend to everyone!


0 comments: