Monday, October 6, 2008

A little something for the baby...

Yeah... so... I guess the fact that I almost fainted from the excitement of Restoration Hardware Baby's launch wasn't enough that the baby retail gods decided to launch babyGap Home...you read right, Gap now has a baby home division! Whoo hoo! Some might find it a little weird that I'm so excited, mainly because I don't have children yet, but I can't help it, I love baby stuff. I have a feeling Mango isn't aware of just what he's gotten into with me when it comes to the baby department...I'm just biding my time people. Everything is so adorable! They have everything from bath accessories to super cool jogging strollers. So far, everything looks really nice and affordable...bonus! While we're not planning on having little Mangos and Mangonetts running around just yet, you can bet your diapers that I've got them covered in the style department with these great new sites! Oh my...I think I'm going to faint again. Here are some of my favorites: Bella Tunno Diaper Bag $69
Embroidered Monkey Blanket $29

Quinny Buzz Three Wheel Stroller $550

Furniture sets from Dorel

Organic Safari Burp Cloth $10

0 comments: