Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Blog Love: Waffle and Whatever

Meet Waffle, he belongs to the author of one of my new favorite blogs, Whatever. Isn't he adorable? I'm not quite sure what breed he is, maybe a Labradoodle? I don't know why he has that cone on, but from what I could gather in her posts, Waffle is described as a "nervous" doggie...for some reason it makes him even more adorable.

If you love looking at fun family photos, great photography, and reading about the everyday happenings in one's life, this blog is a lot of fun to read. I must say, that along with Waffle, I also fell in love with the awesome decor of their home! It's so bright and cheerful, you gotta love it!

3 comments:

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

what a gorgeous home, i love the big "eat" & "read" signs!

Brilliant Asylum said...

Um, that is the cutest dog ever.

la la Lovely said...

I love that house and waffle...so cute!!!