Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Image of the Day: My dream kitchen

Thanks to Julia's kitchen game, I've had kitchens on the mind lately. Out of the three, I voted on the pretty white one, mainly because it reminded me of this kitchen. I love how big it is! It's a room all onto itself. I love the large plank, dark wood floors, the tiled stove, the large table down the middle, and those amazing beams in the ceiling. I fell in love with the entire house when I saw the movie it was featured in, one of those amazing homes you only find in the Northeast. What things would you like to have in your dream kitchen?
Photo found here

6 comments:

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

Thanks for the shout-out! I love white kitchens, too, and this one is gorgeous. Our first home had a kitchen with a vaulted ceiling (not this grand, though!), and I've wanted another one like it ever since.

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

I would love wood floors again...and a commercial gas stove again...ok, ok...and one of those great traulson refridgerators that has a glass front. Other than that I am good. ;~)

Sarah Ring said...

Oh my! This kitchen reminds me of something straight out of home in the northeast surrounded by tall pines and snow on the ground... I can smell the chesnuts roasting in that gorgeous kitchen now!!

karenb said...

i loove that kitchen...i love ones that have an island and tiled backsplashes....apple green would have to be in there somewhere. I love a country or "woodsy" kitchen..

tamsterg said...

that's the kitchen from practical magic!

Unknown said...

Make that my dream kitchen as well. Fabulous!