Thursday, November 27, 2008

Greetings!

Hello! I hope everyone is having a great week! I just managed to sneak away for a little while to catch up on some blog posts and make one of my own. Currently, everyone is watching a football game or busy in the kitchen (I managed to convince my dad-in-law to make his famous mac' and cheese), so I'm here at the computer with a glass of wine totally relaxed and ready to start eating! The diet has gone out the window this week, Mango and I have vowed to start again when we get back...hard core.

Above is a picture I took with my camera phone of the amazing view from the terrace at the Grove Park Inn. I love that hotel! It's so pretty, and always hustling and bustling with people, best of all, you get to sit in a rocking chair and stare at that view of the mountains. That little door way you see at the bottom there is the spa...next trip I'm so there. Mango and I always drive over there while we're in Asheville for a little hot cocoa and the scenery.

True to her talents my sister is taking tons of pictures that I can't wait to share as soon as we get back. Have a great weekend!

0 comments: