Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Current Obsession...

Entering for the HGTV 2009 Dream Home. I must admit, I enter for it every year, however I'm not as disciplined as my husband in that he remembers to do it everyday. However, this year, I'm am determined to enter as much as I can because this is ladies and gentlemen...just so pretty. It's the house I hope to have one day when I grow up :-)

Nestled in beautiful Sonoma, California with it's magical porch perfect for rocking chairs and drinking lemonade. Check out those light fixtures! Oh my, those light fixtures. Let's take a look inside, shall we?
Now that, is a laundry room

2 comments:

Jackie said...

OMG the house is gorgeous! I'm in love with the patio seating. We were totally in love with the Dream Home last yr in Key Largo... now that was a beauty! GL winning!!!

Jen said...

I love this.....what a dream.