Friday, January 30, 2009

Toes

Happy Friday everyone!

The weekend is here again, leaving us to our own devices and whatever shenanigans we might encounter. Today draws a close to "Our Wedding" week here at Journeys of Mangonett, thanks for popping in and looking at some wedding photos with me. Since it's Friday, and the last day of wedding week, I figured I do a "round-up" post, Joanna Goddard style! I didn't get a chance to post about other weddings that I loved and fun inspirations that I have found.

So here it is, Friday's wedding round up...

When it came to inspiration during planning, no wedding got me more jazzed up than this one: Click here, here, here, here, and here.

What would a bride do without the Snippet and the Cafe?

By far, one of my favorite groom styles.

If I could do it again, I'd go for a vintage style dress like this.

Christian Siriano was is one of my favorite contestants from Project Runway, so you can imagine how I was beyond excited to see the amazing gown he designed for this wedding.

A bride that carried a cotton bouquet? Please, go on.

So I've done the purple and green thing in the winter, my other fantasy wedding: Grays and Yellows in the Spring.

Next to peonies, my favorite flowers are anemones.

Wedding blogs...gotta love them. Click here, here, here, and here.

Hope you enjoyed today's roundup! This weekend I'm hoping to tackle that painting project that was thwarted by the sniffles last weekend. Perhaps, if I can distract Mango from the Superbowl, we can hit the beach too.

Have a great weekend everyone! See you Monday!

Image via Le Love

0 comments: