Friday, March 27, 2009

Sneaker Weekend

A very happy Friday to you all!

This week has gone by pretty fast and the best part about it is that the weather has been amazing all week, I'm hoping it lasts for this reason: No humidity = great hair.

There are a lot of projects I'm hoping to tackle this weekend:

First up, a major painting project. Since Spring is here, I plan on tackling each room one by one for a major spring cleaning, and since all the furniture is going to be moved around anyway, I figured I might as well tackle the much needed task of painting all of the trim in the house. Yes, it is a rather tedious project, but it's way over due and the trim could use some sprucing up. This weekend I'm starting off with the family room. Currently, there's hardly any furniture in there since we're slowly getting rid of it before the new sectional arrives next week, so it should be fairly easy to get in those corners.

Next, I'm tackling the home office and getting it ready for when I'm in school mode. Next week is my last week, so I want to get it finished before school starts.

Last, gardening! It's also time for a Spring cleaning outside. Mango and I are going to start off with tackling the front yard. We got the thumbs up to pull out these two bushes (well actually, branch thingies with a few leaves on them) separating our town homes. So we'll be replacing those, I'm thinking of getting something that will flower and smell nice. Any suggestions?

Tonight is date night, and my hubby is taking me to see a movie that I've been waiting to see since they first announced it: That's right. Mangonett is totally stoked to sit there with her 3D glasses next to a bunch of kids and see Monsters vs. Aliens. Don't judge me...

Have a fantastic weekend! See you on Monday!

Images via Serendipity and I Watch Stuff

3 comments:

Sarah Ring said...

Good luck with all of your projects!!

Aartee said...

That movie looks good! Good luck with all the projects :)

Mrs. J L said...

Was the movie good?