Monday, June 15, 2009

Green Dreams

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a fabulous week and an even better weekend.

Finals and exams are officially over! (Please hold while I do a jig)

However, my brain is officially a bit tired, so I'm thinking a little nap or two might do the trick. What do you think? Maybe I'll throw on a pink gown and take a little snooze in the plush green field like this little lady? Well, first, I don't have a big pink gown and second, the grass down here in Florida barely bends when you step on it. So I guess my sofa will do just fine ;-)

Head on over to La Jeune Marie today because...I'm a guest blogger! Whoo Hoo!
She's has some of my favorite bloggers lined up for the rest of the week so be sure to check it out.

And now, back to our regularly scheduled programming!

Mangonett

1 comments:

Aartee said...

umm this looks like perfection to me :)