Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fall Inspirations and Must Haves: Part 2

For a night time look this Fall, I'm inspired by this image of Lady Moss.
Dresses in rich fabrics that become their own "bling", ankle skimming boots, and smokey eyes.

Fall '09 Night

I'm loving the idea of dresses that make their own little statement and pairing them simply with a pair of booties or platform heels. Since I'm currently obsessed with the vest, I couldn't help but to add a vest with a little extra drama. Could you just image that vest paired with a little black dress and booties? Love it!

When it comes to accessories, a strategically placed hair pin or subtle headband would to the trick. On my shopping list, a fabulous clutch that goes with everything. Last, but never least, perfume. I rarely leave the house without my favorite perfume on, right now I'm in love with this one.

The other day I created subtle waves in my hair with a curling iron. After several attempts I finally got it right and got the "You should do that more often, it looks nice" comment from my husband. So I am going to attempt to do it more often when I'm heading out for a night on the town with the hubs.

So, what are your favorite looks or must haves for fall?

image via Fated to Pretend

1 comments:

Sarah Ring said...

I agree. I think the more sequins the better. If I look like a drag queen I don't care! Give me sequins!!! LOVE them!