Friday, September 25, 2009

Weekend Watch

The weekend is finally here and I can't wait to get started. My husband gets home tomorrow night so I'm planning on cooking him a big fancy dinner for when he arrives. I'm not exactly sure yet what to make, perhaps his favorite roasted chicken? With a fresh salad, great bottle of wine, and a yummy dessert? Sounds like a plan to me!
This weekend is actually a long weekend for me since I have Monday off thanks to the Yom Kippur holiday. Perhaps I'll take the hubs to the beach and do a little bit of people watching and grab an ice cream cone. Sounds like another really good plan to me!
Have a wonderful weekend everyone! Tonight I'm planning on spending a shameless amount of time at the mall, perhaps I'll find something dazzling! See you all on Tuesday, until then!
Love,
Mangonett

0 comments: