Friday, October 16, 2009

Yep...It's Friday

I'm so glad the weekend is finally here. This week has been a busy one and I'm looking forward to some down time. Tonight, I have a feeling it's going to be a sushi night. In case I haven't mentioned this before, Mango and I are big time sushi lovers. A few rolls and some hot saki and we are happy campers.

Saturday is going to be nice and quiet, so I'm thinking that it's the perfect time to take advantage and pickup where I left off on some projects around the house. Thanks to football season, Sunday is being completely dedicated to the Saints vs. Giants game. In one corner we have my husband, an all around Saints fan, and in the other my father, the Giants fan. We're heading over to my parents house so that the men can enjoy the game in all of their football loving glory, while us girls prepare a Sunday football feast. I must admit, I'm a bit excited, nothing like good food and people yelling at the TV.

Have a great weekend! See you on Monday!

Love,
Mangonett

P.S.
I absolutely loved this photo from Joanna's picnic brunch the day after her wedding. If you haven't seen the amazing photos yet, head on over to her blog.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

born and raised giants fan! eli and my boys are ready to win!!!

have a great weekend :)