Friday, February 26, 2010

Weekend Love

Ahhh, the weekend, by far my favorite part of the week.

Tomorrow I'm attending a baby shower which I have a feeling is going to be uber cute judging by the invitation. Believe it or not, I actually really like baby showers. I actually like them more than bridal showers, now that I think about it. Something about seeing all of the cute, little clothes as they are pulled out of the gift bags, the pretty decorations, and the baby shower games that usually entail one to eat odd flavors of baby food. The best. Speaking of little ones, I finally uploaded the photos from last week's visit of our dear friends from New Orleans. Yes, Mango and I had, for the first time, three kids running around the house, jam hands and all. I have to admit, I loved every minute of it! Who wouldn't with these faces I ask ya?

Adorable. They were tons of fun to have around, especially because they gave me an excuse to roll around in the sand and bake a huge batch of chocolate chip cookies...we finally had more than two people to eat them all!


Have a wonderful weekend everyone! See you on Monday!

0 comments: