Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What I Feel Like Wearing Tuesday

Lately I've been loving the ease and chicness of the perfect silk button-down blouse. With a slightly over-sized fit, it looks great and is super comfortable. I like it as an alternative to the classic, cotton button down, which always looks more crisp. Instead, the silk lends itself to be a bit sexier and easy-going. For an evening out with my husband I would probably wear it like this young lady did, with black cropped pants to show off a killer pair of heels, minimal jewelry, and a little hint of detail from a belt...Love!

Right now I'm loving the options by Equipment over at Shopbop:
They chose to pair the blouse here with a pair of shorts...loving this combo too!
I think this might be my new closet must-have for Fall.

0 comments: