Friday, June 10, 2011

Coral

Do you ever have those moments where for some reason you just can't get enough of a certain color?
I do, all the time, and no matter what it is, clothes, jewelry, decorating, I always gravitate to that color. Right now I cannot seem to get enough of coral! It's bright, gorgeous, and the coral lipstick I bought last week seriously brightens up my face, so that is a big plus.

This Sunday is my graduation ceremony! I'm so excited to wear my regalia and walk across that stage. Most of all I'm excited that it's another excuse for the family to get together and party! It's the little things right?

Have a fabulous weekend everyone! I have a feeling that I'll be hunting down something corally this weekend.




First image by The Glamourai, last two images via Pintrest

1 comments:

Jen said...

For me yesterday, I was loving the color green! Today, it's coral ;-)

Happy Monday Dear! xo