Tuesday, June 7, 2011

What I Feel Like Wearing Tuesday

Pink is always one of my favorite colors to wear in the summer, it's so girly and light!
I love how Zina from Fashion Vibe put her own little spin on pink by combining it with a darker, rustier tone and keeping everything else minimal.
Pink and Rust

Living in South Florida I have come to appreciate light tops to help battle the constant heat, so I absolutely love this chiffon cami paired with a light rose pleated skirt. I would wear it with the cami tucked into the skirt, and of course accessorize it with a similiar belt and nude flats like Zina did. I added a brown satchel-style purse, tortise shell sunglasses, and simple jewelry to finish it up. I vote for a pretty top knot bun with with look, a nice touch for the summer heat!



Cami from F21 and everything else except the shoes via TopShop

0 comments: