Monday, June 3, 2013

Latest View of Success

Image via here
This pretty much sums up my life the past two weeks. Used to be you could not get me out of bed before 8:00 am without me turning into grumpy cat, and now I leap out of bed on the weekends at 6:45 am to start working on what seems to be an ever growing list of things to do. Right now my goal is just to unpack as many boxes as I can, which is easier said then done. My method of unpacking right now is just putting everything away and worrying about organizing later just to get the boxes out of the house (my husband keeps yelling how they attract bugs...no thanks!). Hopefully soon things will start to settle down and I can start actually organizing and working on the house. This photo just reminds me I need to do laundry :-/

0 comments: